Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays to gift/ decorate/ style for! I just love all the colors and symbols and LOVE!:) Sharing my fav gift ideas for all the men in your life!
1. Trolli Sweet & Sour Mashup Hearts. Whether it's sweet or sour candy is like a staple of this holiday so I chose these because currently I'm obsessed with the sour! Candy also makes the perfect little basket filler!:)
2. Ember Mug. This is a little bit more of a splurge, but for any coffee lover it is simply THE best. Keeps your coffee hot by literally heating it. SO cool!
3. JV x NJ Cologne. Y'ALL. I got this cologne as a sample and let my boyfriend have it and it smelled AMAZING. We both approved so this is definitely a great buy! I was not expecting to be impressed so it was a great surprise!:)I always think a new scent is a fun gift because it's something you don't often think of buying for yourself!
4. Adidas NMD C2 Shoes. I found these shoes and fell in LOVE! How handsome are they?! Another bonus: they are 50% off making them under $100! I seriously think these are so versatile. Could be worn casually or dressed up for the office!
5. Wire Heart Photo Holder. Found these little heart photo holders on Etsy- how cute would they be to hold a little picture on his desk?! I also love that you get to pick 2 for under $10! I personally love wire photo holders because they are easy to change the photos!:)
6. Personalized Wallet. I love the idea of a personalized wallet. I think this is such a perfect guy gift! They look so good!
7. Valentine's Boxers. As you can tell from my last gift guide, I am such a fan of fun undies! So obviously these are a must! I can't get over how cute Valentine's underwear are and they make the perfect little gift filler!
8. Sports Water Bottle. Perfect idea for the sporty guy! Everyone needs water bottles and they are perfect to express personality + bring water to the office!:) Of course, I featured this Cowboys one!
For finishing touches I get my wrapping supplies from Target & typically any little add-ons there too!
If you have any further questions about these products please don't hesitate to reach out!:)